Making a Claim
POLICY CLAIMS PROCEDURE
In the event of a claim you must contact the Claims Administrator by telephone on 01759 487826. Please provide the Claims Administrator with as much information possible about what has happened, so they can give advice and arrange for an engineer to contact you.
Please have your policy number and details of the Appliance ready when you call.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHAT IS COVERED
Your extended warranty provides cover against Mechanical / Electrical Breakdown of the Appliance identified on your policy schedule. Cover includes all Parts, Labour and Call out charges (inc VAT) during normal working hours (8am – 5pm Monday to Friday) subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of Your policy.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The following are specifically excluded from the cover provided by your extended warranty and we shall not be liable for any loss, damage, malfunction or Mechanical / Electrical breakdown in the following circumstances:
- Call out charges where a fault cannot be found with the Appliance;
- Accidental damage
- Loss of Frozen Food;
- An Appliance that does not meet the current electrical regulations in force at the time of purchase;
- Costs not authorised by the Claims Administrator or its appointed engineers;
- Any claim within the first 30 days of purchasing this policy;
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the Appliance;
- Damage caused by foreign objects or substances;
- Faults known to you before commencement of cover under your policy;
- Work, which relates to a manufacturer recall;
- Repairs to cosmetic parts or non mechanical electrical components;
- If you add or substitute an appliance we will not pay for any breakdown occurring during the first 30 days that it is covered by your policy:
- Removal of the Insured Appliance or delivery and installation of a replacement appliance if the Insured Appliance is considered beyond economical repair.